Sunday, July 27, 2008

Intro

Anyone else have this problem? When it rains it floods...
Ugh, what a week. I decided to start this blog because seems to me to be a great outlet. This week in a Mann's world has been well-crazy.

The week started bad. Mr Mann and I had a huge blowout. Its over now, the dust has settled and honestly our relationship may now be stronger. Sometimes people don't realize what they have until they lose it all.

Work has been frustrating because I am so used to working with children and now I have adults to deal with. I swear I have explain things more to adults and in more detail then toddlers. To add to the stress my position is new in the company so it's lots of pressure.

Two weeks ago the beast died or as most ppl refer to their CPU. I am loving the wireless life. As luck would have it we were at Best Buy again this morning because Mr Mann's laptop died too. GEEZ!

But, sometimes after rain there is a rainbow. Blue eyed boy went all weekend all night with his big boy underwear on. Momma couldn't be more proud.

No comments: